Glad You Can Join Us!
Your registration fee benefits the Duxbury Senior Center and the Alzheimer Programs!
Online registration is being done through Active.com. Click the yellow button below when you are ready to get started.
Free hat to all runners!
Where and When
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Duxbury Senior Center
Race Start Time: 7:30am
Cost Per Runner
- $65 to 1/1/20
- $75 to 3/15/20
- $85 after that and through race day
- Last day of online registration 3/31/20
NO REFUNDS - this is, after all, a fundraiser!
The Duxbury Half Marathon event is sponsored by the Duxbury Friends of the Council on Aging.
WE ARE AN OFFICIAL USATF CERTIFIED COURSE! We have "chip" timing and medals for participants.
Registration and bib pick up:
- Thursday, April 2 from 4-7pm at Marathon Sports - Norwell Store
- Friday, April 3 from 4-7 pm at Duxbury Senior Center
- Saturday April 4 from 6:30-7:15am at Duxbury Senior Center
Participants will be directed to convenient parking locations within 1000 feet of the center and start line.
Runners must have completed the route by 10:30am.